The Best Western Plus Philadelphia Airport South at Widener University is a brand-new state-of-the-art hotel featuring:
- 60 contemporary designer rooms
- Complimentary high speed internet throughout the hotel
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Philadelphia International Airport.
- 2 well-equipped Lobby computer stations
- A multi-purpose breakfast & meeting room accommodating 24 to 50 persons
- On-site fitness center with a full range of cardio and weight training equipment
- Complimentary daily breakfast
Each of our well-equipped and contemporary guest rooms feature ALL of these standard amenities:
- 32" flat panel LCD TV with premium cable
- In-room mini refrigerator
- In-room programmable combination safe
- Business desk & ergonomic desk chair
- Comfortable arm chair and ottoman
- Personal hairdryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Plush bed and bath linens
- All natural and environmentally-friendly bath amenities.
Multiple room types to fit every traveler’s needs include:
- Single King rooms with private bath.
- Deluxe King rooms with private bath and whirlpool tub.
- Business Plus ® Suites with king bed, private bath, oversized work stations, relaxing sitting room and two LCD TV’s.
- Deluxe Queen or King Suites with private bath, large sitting room and kitchenette with fridge, microwave and sink and two LCD TV’s.
- Double Rooms with 2 Queen Beds and private bath to accommodate families and small to medium size groups.
- The Ecological Prototype (EcoPro) Room: a one of a kind, fully functional guest room furnished and filled with cutting edge environmentally-friendly products. A prototype “green” hotel room of the future, sponsored by the Widener University School of Hospitality Management.